Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Professional Introduction

In ITEC class this semester, we were talking about how to introduce ourselves to a potential hiring HR person, or anyone who can help you professionally. A quick intro that not only will provide my intention as a professional but also a little bit about myself. Here's what I came up with in class:

"Hi I’m Peter Chow. I am a business student specialized in the IT sector, and am looking to kick-start my career in the ever expanding field of Information Technology. I’m conversant, reliable, and raring to go. I’m well traveled and am multi-lingual. I’m also active in my local community. While I’m a business major, I’m also familiar with computer programming such as C++. I’m thrilled to be a part of the IT profession and am hoping to be in a position that will take me from the sideline and onto the playing field. You can find me on myspace, facebook, and LinkedIn. My friends call me the Emperor."

I wrote the above with the intention to entice whoever I am speaking with to continue to have a conversation with me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Excellent professional introduction, i got it what i was looking for

Thanks